Friday, December 18, 2009

Hurray


Well the first real snow of the winter is coming and it isn't even officially winter yet, not until the 21st or 22nd. I have made hotel reservations for my daughter to stay in Bethesda close to work, she is a nurse at Bethesda Naval hospital. That takes a little worry of my mind. I love the snow but hate it if anyone I know has to go out in it.

We will have a White Christmas this year, it should be beautiful, the roads should be clear, but white all around us. I recently watched Julie and Julia and loved it. This blogging thing is pretty good. I don't know if I'll cook my way through Julia's cook book, but I want to get it and try. I really loved watching her on television, we should all have her attitude about cooking. Hurray for Butter. Maybe with this snow I will get my baking done.

Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

No comments: