Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Did It


I joined the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrator's. I have written a few children's stories and have wanted to get them published. I met a woman Saturday night who was a published author, and she was the spark that gave me the courage to set this dream in motion. I have learned quite a lot from just visiting their website.

My Aunt Barbara was a writer of children's books and has always inspired me. My Aunt was also a very good illustrator who could make her stories come to life. Illustrating is one thing I don't know how to do, which is frustrating because I see the illustrations in my mind and want to put them to paper. Maybe I will take a drawing class.

I want this dream to come true and will do what is takes to get published.

Wish Me Luck!

No comments: