Monday, May 24, 2010

My First Post on My IPad

This should be interesting typing on a virtual key board. I seem a little faster. The weather is getting warmer which means I will be inside more. More time for knitting I hope. It is coming up on the one year anniversary of our accident, a year is suppose to make a difference. I don't know about that, I am still extremely tired and still can't do a lot of what I want. I wonder some days if I'll ever get back to feeling like I did before the accident. This has just aggravated my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Such is life, at least we survived relatively unscathed. I thank God for that everyday.

Enough of my pity party. There are wonderful things in the world, I just have to figure out how to see and do them without tiring myself out. I need to transfer so pictures on to my IPad, I don't have many on here yet, and I can't have a post without a picture. I need to get out in my garden and taken some. The clematis is blooming it's head off, and taking over front walk.

Well this wasn't to bad I still think it be easier when I get my wireless keyboard. TTFN

No comments: