Sunday, April 18, 2010

What Happened To Spring


It is beautiful when you look out the window, but cold when you go outside. My poor furnace doesn't know what to do, I keep having to switch back and forth between heating and cooling. I don't want it real hot, but 70's would be nice.

Catherine and I are going on a train trip the end of the month to South Carolina, to visit her best friend. I love the train and would much rather sit on the train for 10 hours then drive a car. It took a little convincing for Catherine, but it is better for me and her.

I continue to ask for prayers for my Brother, he needs a miracle. I hope this doctor at NIH is our miracle. He can't survive without getting blood and platelets every 5 days or so.

Nothing much is going on in my life right now. I am winding up my year as President of the New Market Lions Club and have really enjoyed it.

Until next time. TTFN

No comments: