Sunday, July 18, 2010

Midsummer

Baby Birds


It is hot, but comfortable this evening. We are halfway through a very strange summer. I slept through the earthquake, which is real bummer. Not much is going on, my birthday is coming up later this week, but that is about it. Darby and I celebrated 31 years of blissful marriage. The definition of blissful can be subjective. We have a wonderful marriage which makes it blissful, but that doesn't mean we don't have our ups and downs.

My poor plants are always drooping and I have given up watering the ferns, I can't get rid of them yet because of the bird nest and the babies. Next year I am planting Cactus, at least I will save on water.

My sister will be moving back to the Washington DC area soon, which I am very glad of. Not much else is going on, please continue to keep my brother in your prayers. These are some of the baby birds/

No comments: