Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Gee, I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. Things as always are busy, and my back has kept me down for awhile. My knitting is coming along. I finished the sweater for my Mom all it needs is the button. I am knitting a scarf for my sister it is suppose to be a simple two row pattern, the pattern on one row and purling on the other. For some reason I have had to rip it out 3 times and have had to tink several times because I was doing the pattern row on a purl side. I have now put a stitch marker on the purl side so I hope this helps.

Life is life. Prayer is the answer, especially when you can't do anything. Mom is a lot better then she has been, she is not shaking as much and her confusion seems to have cleared up. The Dr. today said the PET scan and MRI showed everything is fine. I wish the same could be said for my sister. She is getting a divorce and her husband is being,let say not very nice or very nasty, I have other words for him, but I won't put them here. He is in Minnesota with their two daughters and she is back here trying to find a job. He had agreed to let her bring the girls back here with her, but of course didn't keep that promise. As I said he is very nasty.

It is coming into cold weather which makes me very happy, but it is not getting cold enough or soon enough.

I will try and post more often. TTFN

No comments: