Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just A Few Things


My kitchen is now usable and almost complete. The floors go in on Tuesday and I can finally look at it and say wow. The house is back in order, but my back is now out of order. I have been working on the novelty yarn, Cancun, scarf for my sisters boss. Now I know why I didn't knit any more of these after hers. This yarn is a dilly to work with. I am anxious to get started on my bolero with the Serendipitous Ewe yarn. I successfully frogged my pink sweater back to the beginning of the decreases, after making a mistake. Thanks Jane.


The weather has been wonderful, and those cold days are coming fewer and farther apart. Easter should be beautiful. My sister and her family will be coming in.


I am flying out to Minnesota in May for my nieces confirmation. I am really excited. I have not flown in a long time. I spent about half an hour looking at what you can and can't take. I think I will pack my knitting and just take my Kindle on the plane. I will also get to see my sisters new house. I am hoping I get to some local yarn shops, there are quite a few in the Minneapolis, St Paul area.


Weill that is about it.


God Bless

No comments: