Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ah Spring


It is really looking and feeling like spring. Some one needs to tell Mother Nature, the cool weather this coming week is not welcome. We are working in the yard, or I should say my dear husband is working in the yard. He and our son will be replacing the decking with trek deck in the next couple of weeks. My poor feet are so grateful, splinters are no fun. With the spring and wet weather, I have gotten my yearly case of bronchitis, so if you don't see me at get togethers', that is the reason. The doctor gave me stuff today so I should be feeling better. Plans for the wedding are moving along, I think I may have found a dress.


The flowers are beautiful, we are putting in a path and perennials along the side of the house, with a fountain and bench. The grass doesn't want to grow like my husband would like so we are putting stone in with ground cover and some everblooming hydrangeas, I love hydrangeas.


I am coming along with the simple cardigan, I am almost finished one sleeve and the other is half way done. I am planning on a cap sleeve top and want to finish the shawl I started. Every time I open a magazine or stop in at Eleganza I see things I want to do.


I am missing Louise and hope we can get together soon. We will miss each other at Sheep and Wool this year because I will be in Minnesota.


I am soaking my Noni classic purse to felt it some more, the handles are beautiful but the purse needs to shrink a little more.


Enjoy your spring, we all know the weather will get hot very soon.

No comments: