Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hurrah For The Sun




It finally returned, the sun, the glorious sun. Everything looks different when the sun shines. Things have been busy, everyone was here at my house on Sunday for Easter. I got to see my brother for the first time since before Thanksgiving. His leukemia is dormant right now but his body is not producing enough red blood cells, so he needs transfusions. He is on the national bone marrow list, hoping to find a 100% match. Please keep him in your prayers and hope that they call him soon with a match.




Our flowers are blooming and we are going to start another garden on the side of the house, hopefully with a fountain and bench. It is shady and sunny so we need a mix of plants.




The wedding plans are coming along for our sons September wedding. We love Dawn and are so happy she is going to be a part of our family. I know Catherine likes it that she has a "sister".




I am working on two sweaters, two or three scarves and just bought some beautiful yarn from Eleganza to knit up a summer top. Don't tell my husband. I am determined to finish the pink sweater as soon as possible. My idea of knitting both sleeves at the same time backfired, so I am now knitting them separately.




Hurrah for the Sun, the warm weather and spring.

No comments: