Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trying To Get By

This has been a stressful week for me. I had to call the EMT's for my "adopted son" Michael on Tuesday, he had not taken his insulin and went into KA. He is doing better and will be coming home soon. My mom called tonight and said my brother is back in the hospital with a fever, they don't know why and with his body not producting blood this is serious. Please keep him in your prayers.


What got me through this week are my knitting friends. Being able to go to the Wednesday morning group in Mt. Airy was great. Tonight at Eleganza was wonderful also. Good friends are a blessing. I also have to thank my wonderful neighbors, we all look out for each other.


This is going to be a busy weekend, especially with my daughter still looking for a house in Germantown. If any one knows of a decent Townhouse for sale in Germantown, please let me know. There are a lot of houses for sale, but most are forclosures and they are in horrible shape.


Well back to the sewing machine.

No comments: