Sunday, June 7, 2009

Prayer


My brother is still in the hospital, he has fungal pneumonia. They say that his immune system is totally gone. That his T-cells have been attacking what blood he makes and what he gets through transfusions. The pneumonia is being treated, but the medication makes these bubbles that burst in his lung and then the lungs get fluid in them. This is very scary and he is afraid to go to sleep at night. The pneumonia is getting better and I believe they have him on anti-rejection drugs so what blood he gets stays with him.


All we can do is pray and trust that God will guide the doctors. For some reason at Hopkins you get a new doctor every week, which doesn't make much sense. I have always been a big believer in prayer and I know that God answers all prayers, but I have to admit this is pretty hard. I don't won't to get upset in front of my mom and dad I know this is hard on them. I will seem to be handling it very well and then suddenly I am crying.


I guess I am asking all of you to pray for my brother, Chip, and his family. It is out of our hands and in God's hands.


Thank You All

No comments: