Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ah Summer


It is starting to get a little more sticky here, but the weather is still great. I am still trying to mend, but it is not going to well, the Doctor hopes in another three weeks to see some healing. I am not knitting much, but a will do a row at a time and stop. I miss being able to knit faster, there are some new projects I want to start.

Our sons wedding is coming up in about two months so things are getting a little more hectic on that front. My brother is not doing real well, so please continue to pray for him.

It has been nice to have someone clean the house for us, it would be even better if I could continue to have her come every week. ( Ah what luxury).

I miss everyone at my knitting groups, but can't go anywhere until I can drive and who knows when that will be.

Well that is about all.

No comments: