Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunny Day


The sun has come out and I believe it is not quite as hot as before. This is only a brief reprieve it is suppose to be 90 degrees and above by Sunday. I am getting out today. Louise and I are going to dinner and then knitting at Eleganza, Yippy, Hurray!!! (You think maybe I am going a little stir crazy).

I am progressing on my Tropical Tee. I hope to get some help this evening on the Lacy pattern shrug. It is really pretty but the pattern is a little confusing, I have started it 5 times now and still can't get the ending right.

We are having the bridal shower for Dawn this Sunday. I have to make up the bouquets, but mostly everything is coming along nicely.

If I only could drive, Darby likes it because he says I am not spending money, did he forget the internet (haHa). Sometimes I just want to get out of the house, not spend money.

I guess that is all for today. I hope to get out and get some new pictures of flowers in my garden, so you will see them next time.

No comments: