Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reflections


Today is is sunny and very hot. We have finally gotten the summer weather we thought we would never get this summer. Well the Doctor says he does not see any healing of the bone yet, but that is not unusual, there is such a large area to heal. Each time I go to him I learn more. This type of break is very bad, but at the same time very good. There is more surface to heal and let the blood flow get to it. He also told me that it is also the most painful break, Duh, I could tell him that.

Enough about me. I am progressing on my Tropical Tee, slow and steady wins the race. I also am starting on the Lacy Shrug from the Nashua Vacation booklet. It is beautiful, but I have had to rip it out four times now. I did finally find the Irrata on it, which explained a lot, but I am having problems making it come out right at the end. I think I need to talk to Kristi about it.

I am going on a Cruise around Ireland, Scotland and England, that leaves from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, next August. Louise (Roadweaver) told me about it and we are going together along with Teante and maybe Brian her husband, and maybe my daughter Catherine.

Life is good and this whole thing with my arm is teaching me patience. It reminds me of a "prayer", God please give me patience and hurry up with it.

No comments: