Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Exciting Time of Year

This is right down the street from me.

This time of year I love. Except for this nasty warm, yes I said warm weather. It needs to be cold now. Things can get busy now, but I have to be careful I don't over do it and end up in the hospital again.

My thoughts turn to Thanksgiving and the dinner. I am hosting and love to do it. I enjoy decorating the house and the tables.

Christmas is just around the corner and I already have some gifts. I just have to make sure what I got for whom. My knitting is coming along. I need to finish the sleeves on my sweater so I can wear it. I love knitting the preemie caps for the NICU at Bethesda Naval. They are quick and so cute. I want to start on a cardigan with my Blue Sky Alpaca.

Enjoy the fall.

No comments: