Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Luncheon




I finally figured out how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer, so I could show and tell everyone about our wonderful Holiday Luncheon.

The Mt.Airy Town Hall Knitters met at TERSIGUEL'S French Restaurant for a wonderful Holiday Luncheon. One of our member's, Louise Turners' daughter is one of the chefs there. Her name is TeAnte Turner and she is the best. We had a choice of Pork, Beef, Fish or Veggie main dishes. Our appetizer was a wonderful vegetable soup, with amazing flavor and vegetables. I am not going to try and spell the entrees, suffice it to say they were all wonderful. The desert was a small chocolate mousse that was out of this world and a small blackberry tart.

Kathe, one of our members, brought English Crackers for us to open. Each contained a small whistle, crown and fun facts. Each whistle was a different pitch and when we played them as directed by Kathe it was suppose to be We Wish You A Merry Christmas, I think we need a little practice.

After our wonderful lunch some of us visited Cloverhill Yarns in Catonsville, MD. Of course I had to buy yarn and gave the bag to my husband telling him to give me this "sweater" for Christmas.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Merry Christmas

No comments: