Monday, December 6, 2010

The Weather Outside Is Frightful


But the fire is so delightful. I love the cold weather, I know I am crazy, but I love it. I am sitting here in my warm flannel PJ's listening to the wind blow outside.

The house is decorated, except for the live tree, which I hope we get this weekend. I am finished shopping, but have to wrap it all. I am really looking forward to my Wednesday Knitting group, we are having our gift exchange and luncheon. Louise I am jealous and hope I get your gift, it is beautiful.

We need to stop and slow down this time of year, which I know is opposite of what we are doing. Advent is a time for reflection and prayer, remember, JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. And yes I wish people a Merry Christmas, the same as I would hope whatever you celebrate this time of year,you would wish me the same.

Snow is called for this weekend, which is fine after we get the tree.

No comments: