Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today



It is again the middle of the week and moving towards the weekend. Our dear friend Joyce died last Friday, she will be really missed.

I am still just knitting along, and have not spun anything. Today was especially hard. I was very depressed, I don't know if it is from the Chronic Fatigue, which is really bad right now, or truly depression. My wonderful husband took me out to lunch today which helped some. I have not been sleeping at night, so during the day I want to sleep. If I nap in the afternoon which I almost have to , I get a little energy, but that may not help the night sleeping. I will see how things go and if they don't get any better I will call the doctor.

Well now that I got that off my chest on to happier things. I am redoing my sewing room, with a daybed, so if the husband snores I have a decent bed to sleep on. I also see myself sitting on it and knitting. The room is very bright even though it is on the North side of the house. I have painted it a beautiful blue with yellow accents on the window valences. We are going to replace the floor with a beautiful cherry laminate.

I have had to come up with some creative ways of storing since I am removing the Ikea bookshelf. It never was very sturdy. This makes me go through things and de-clutter. This year I am really going through a lot and getting rid of things with no sentimental value or I don't use anymore. This may be because my parents are packrats and I can't stand clutter. I have been very aggressive with my getting rid of, even, the horror, knitting books. I am giving those to good homes.

I do feel better and hope tomorrow will be better. Oh for the sun. I think I am gong to get one of those light boxes.

No comments: