Monday, February 9, 2009

Such Is Life


I thought I would have a new kitchen today, but the designer didn't listen to the contractor and a couple of the cabinets were wrong. So it will be another two weeks before I can get my house back in some semblance of order.


I am working on my vintage noni bag and can't wait to finish it. I also want to get the cardigan done that I started I think last spring. I want to start a new bolero, using AngiMacs Hydrangea yarn, It will be very pretty.


I was worried about getting a dress for my sons wedding, but found a wonderful site, Sydneys Closet, there were quite a few pretty dresses there so I need to make up my mind and order in the next month or so.


I am going with Louise tomorrow to the Mannings in Pennsylvania, I can't wait. I will keep you updated as to what I found and couldn't resist.

No comments: