Saturday, February 28, 2009

Double Points


I have found my solution to knitting socks,etc. I bought a set of double points on Thursday to make a pair of mittens for my Dad and I am in love. I have tried the two circulars and the magic loop and was never happy with them. I knew in the back of my mind that double points were the answer and this has proved it. I love knitting with DPN's, I had bought a set of harmony ones but never used them. I am going to start a sock soon. Funny how life can be.


The more I Knt the more I love it. It is one of the most satisfing things I have ever done. It has also brought me a lot of wonderful new friends.


My kitchen is half done. The cabinets are in and I am slowly putting things away, the arrangment and kind of cabinets are different then before so I have to figure out where to put things. They will be templating for the countertops on Monday, so I should have them in a week. The floor should be going in the second week of March, Yippeeeee!!


No comments: