Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sunny Day


I am sitting here in my living room with the sun coming in the bay windows, it is beautiful. I of course like the cold weather, there is something about the winter landscape. I am sitting here waiting for them to deliver my new cabinets for my new kitchen, I can't wait. The contractor is coming Monday and the granite people are coming Thursday. The granite will take the longest. I am so excited, I have never had a brand new kitchen that I picked out. I am knitting on a feather and fan scarf and I have started my Vintage Bag by Nora Bellows. It is really easy and should knit up fast. I hope I am a little more organized, I have spent all morning putting papers away, etc.


The squirrels are playing on the deck, they are eating me out of house and home, but they and the birds are a welcome sight. There is always some kind of entertainment going on. The squirrels should join the circus they are quite the acrobats.


Have a wonderful day! I thought this picture would remind us spring is coming.

No comments: